Teaching Innovation Program
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (India)
Business Effectiveness - The Next Level
Description of ProjectOur pilot project seeks to analyze and strengthen our ongoing efforts to build leadership competencies in exemplary 'social impact management' practices among MBA students and corporate managers. This will enhance the effectiveness of both content and delivery of all our efforts in 'social impact management'.
Objectives of Project
- Integrating 'social impact management'
- Across the MBA curriculum extending beyond the existing three-credit course on Development of Corporate Citizenship; and
- With corporate business goals in a manner that strengthens the long-term value of the firm.
Process of Achieving these Objectives
- Honing current methodologies for
- Selecting students with social sensibility to the MBA program; and
- Providing to the students the required knowledge, skills and attitude for ‘social impact management’ across the MBA curriculum.
- Degree of social responsibility of students at graduation time and at the end of a decade of working life;
- Managers from collaborating corporations; and
- Knowledge building and sharing among network members.